Digital Quarterly Update September 2022
On September 26th we held our quarterly Digital Update session, where the team showcased our work over the last quarter, what’s been delivered and our next steps for 2022. We’re planning to hold these sessions quarterly from now on as part of a wider plan of communications coming from across our projects.
In this update we’ll be discussing:
- Digital Transformation Fund
- Team Staffing Update
- Digital Board and Ministerial Meeting Update
- Life Events Service Design Update
- Merthyr Food Poverty Data Project
- Education Management Information System
- Digital Maturity Assessments
- Learning Frameworks
- Service Improvement Project
If you missed it, we’ve recorded the session so you can catch up. If you’ve got any questions, please email email@example.com and we’ll get back to you, or you can comment below, and we’ll reply.
These sessions are open to anyone working in a local authority or within public sector digital roles. If you’d like an invite to the sessions, email us and we can add you to the invite. If you’d like more information on our work, you can also sign up to our newsletter on our website.
Leave a Reply